Thursday, January 18, 2007

I suck, I know!


So a long while back I made a comment that I would try to post more frequent following a 8 week absence. So what do I do? A nice 10 week absence after that:

To catch everyone up, here is what happened in the last 10 weeks.

I participated in a Million Minute Challenge with my board game group. Collectively we logged over 12,000 minutes (over 200 hours) and that as not including the several hundred logged by other groups I attend.

For those who do not know, Million Minute is challenge to log over 1 million minutes of family and strategy games nationwide between Sept1, and December 31. In the end over 1.2 million minutes were logged.

My group also won a price for our participation with some free games and stuff.

That took some time but we also had the Holidays in there too. Over Christmas Erin’s Bro and Sis stayed with us for several days and we did the whole Holiday thing. I even went all out this year and decorated the front of the house with Candy canes, lights, and a bunch of inflatable, including an 8 foot Hanukah bear with dreidal.
I must say it looked pretty sweet and was fun for the girls.

And as long as we are talking about the girls, they got a ton of stuff this year. Mom and Dad went nuts, not to mention all the grandparents. I have been dying for some more space as they get older, but the damn toys just keep flooding in.

Right now we are preparing for Lillian’s 2nd birthday party next week and Erin just started a new, old job. That is after 3 years of raising Kiddies, she went back to Grainger this week. I can finally take a breath and stop working one of my 3 jobs. WOO HOO!

Anyway, I will try to update more often. Really I swear. Would I lie to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home