Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's been a while


As I have said in the past, while I may try to update this on a regular basis, I forget sometimes and weeks go by.

The last few weeks were very busy with weddings and other family events, so while I have had a lot to talk about, I have not had much time to get it all down.

This weeks big news is I got rid of the Tribute and Erin and I got a Chrysler Town and Country. A fully loaded 2006 with everything including automatic doors (Star Trek fans be amazed) as the doors open and close by the push of a button. I would never have bought such a fully loaded Mini-Van, but the price was too good to pass up and we really needed one for my business and for the girls. Finally we can all go out and have room for a passenger.

I will do my best to add another update soon with family and other events, but right now, it;s back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home