Monday, June 19, 2006

Oh "Deer" God


Well another animal met with a terrible end in my presence only furthering speculation that I am the Anti-Mother Nature come to this planet to kill.
A baby deer ran onto 94 while I drove with my wife. While I did not see it get hit (nor did I come that close to it) It did make it past all 3 lanes before runnin into the mediun and just falling over from absolute terror (and the presence of the AMN - Anti-Mother Nature)
Erin was very upset, I just laughed seeing the way it missed a semi and several cars just to flop over. I suck, I know.

Fathers day weekend was spent at a photo shoot on Saturday, 2 hours outside. Not a drop of rain, but I looked soaked.

Otherwise this was a slow weekend overall and I am just glad I got a little chance to relax and watch the Bambi version of Frogger.

Still suck, I know.

Until the next animal comes across my path, this is AMN Floss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home