Thursday, January 18, 2007

This is the ultimate showdown, of ultimate destiny!


As I walk into a Toys R Us over the weekend I see a sign saying they have the PS3 in stock. I think, “WOW, I could totally get one and sell it on EBAY!”

Anyway, it was crap, the sign was several days old.

I then go to Best Buy with a gift certificate I got to get a game or CD, whatever. And to my surprise, one PS3 just sitting on the shelf.

Was it a demo box?

Nope, a full blown 60 gig advanced unit. Without thought or consequence, I buy it. (It was a tad more than my gift card)

Anyway, I get home all excited and go on EBAY to find out the damn things that were a couple grand over the holidays are selling for less than retail now. LESS THAN RETAIL!

So I decided to crack it open and see what all the hoopla was about. If you want to hear my take on the PS3 vs. the Xbox 360, go here:
http://www.strategygamersworld.com/video/vs/main.htm

Want some more fun, check this article I wrote on the history of video game consoles:

http://www.strategygamersworld.com/video/main%20page.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home