Friday, April 07, 2006

Chronic.."WHAT" cles of Narnia!


Erin and I watched this the other night and I really enjoyed it.

Yes there are clear ties to the Story of Jesus, yes it has underlying tones of Christianity, Yes, it is nothing like Lord of the rings...

And yes, who cares. It is a good movie in on it's own and while a couple of effects are cheesy, mostly the creature effects are really cool, the characters a fun, the white queen is creepy, and the movie is enjoyable. PC leaves it open to watch with kids since there is no blood. Some of the battle scenes are intense, but nothing over the top.

I recommend renting it if nothing else to form your own opinion. I went in thinking it would be fair at best and ended up really liking it. Never read the books so ne fear of it having to live up to it's published partner for me.

Have a nice weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home