Monday, April 03, 2006

BIRDS


So Erin and I went to Ashley Furniture this weekend to buy a new sofa. Figuring it may take a while we stopped for lunch first to get the girls a hamburger. There I am with the Window down eating a fry when a damn bird nearly flys into the car to grab the damn thing. I throw one out the window and next thing I know a whole flock of the buggers are there. I had my camera so I grabbed a few shots but as soon as the food was gone so where they. I think Alfred Hitchcock must have been eating at this McDonalds when he thought up the idea for the Birds.

On a sour note, while Erin and I found some realy nive furniture at Ashley in Vernon Hills, the sales folks there are like vultures, over 7 people followed us waiting for "scraps from the table" and the lady who finally helped us was slower than the speed of stupid. Messed up the order 3 times so we stayed over an hour longer then we should have had to. I am looking forward to getting the new stuff, but damn, I was it a lousy mood since the girsl were over nap time by an hour plus the whole daylights saving thing. I needed a nap pretty bad by the time it was over, but still had stuff to do. AAARRRGGGG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home