Sunday, March 05, 2006

Have you ever Googled yourself. I tried to day for the first time. Amazing thing is that entering David Floss returned over 9000,000 results, not one of which have anything to do with me. Well, At least the first 10 pages or so don't. After that I got bored and gave up. It's Sunday and not much going on in the house. Yesterday I played in a HeroClix tournement. It was pretty cool and I got to play a couple of guys from about 60 miles south of Chicago up here for the weekend. Last night we watched Star Wars with the girls since Erin and I wanted to watch something we enjoy that entertains the girls as well. Sophia just kept saying STAR WARS! Pretty cute my 2 years old loves Star Wars and Superman. Thats my kid. Lillian is next as I brainwash into loving Batman. My DC universe kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home