Thursday, March 30, 2006

Antique Road Show


So last night Erin and I went to an antique shop in Kenosha. Not my idea of a good time but show told me they had some toys and comics I might be interested in.

Toys came up a bust but I did pick-up about 30 comics at 75cents each. I had a small handful of Martian manhunters from the mid 90's when the lady working there shoed me a box hidden in a back corner.

It was filled with Green Lantern comics from the 80's so I grabbed a whole bunch. When I got home I was thrilled when I found a 1979 Green Lantern/Green Arrow crossover that is worth over $40.00 by itself. I also got the original GL issue with Kilowog (must be a GL fan to know what that means) as well as some of the GL annuals from the early 80's.

All in all I got a great deal since I priced them out and they are worth about $300.00 for the whole lot I got for about 18 bucks. Some of these will find a place of honor on my new Comic wall in my office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home