Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Defying Gravity and Common Sense


2 tickets to the show $170.00
Program: $20.00
Memorabillia book: $40.00
Parking in the City $25.00
Gas: $35.00

Seeing the very gay guy in front of me weep like a little girl through the whole thing:

Priceless!

Erin and I saw Wicked Sunday and for all my complaining about going into the city, I had a real good time.

The show was real good and the stage work and performances were excellent. The flying Monkeys rocked. I even enjoyed the music now having some context to go with them (Erin had the CD and I weas not impressed when I first heard it)

A nice couple (2 guys) in the front row had seen the show at least 5 times and one still wept through the whole damn thing. It's all good though since I will say that we were so close to the stage I got some Witch spit on me when she sang. How wicked is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home