Monday, March 12, 2007

Save Big Money! At Menards!


It was a Menards weekend.
Saturday I went there for some 2x4 lumber and some other odds and ends to clean out my garage and build the work table I have been wanting since I moved in. I spent most of the day out there and cleared away all the dirt and mess from Winter so I can finally get to some of the other projects I have been wanting to do.
Sunday, I went to my brothers to help put in some tile. I figured it would be a few hours since it was just a small room and we had a wet saw and everything.
I was way off...
We started around 10:30 and I left close to 6:00. Granted, we ended up doing a good bit of plumbing first before the tiles, and there were some killer crazy cuts to be made, but for 2 amateurs, it came out damn good. My only problem now is am dead tired.
All in all, no weekend is a bad weekend when you get to make several trips to Menards.

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger pleasedconsumer said...

Hi,

Thank you for your blog. It is great.
I stumbled upon your blog as I was looking for consumer reviews about menards.

You may be interested also to review articles that I found right before yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home