Thursday, March 15, 2007

I am a fan of the redheads

So Erin let me setup one of my old fish tanks. The trade was I had to pick up an entire winters worth of Dog Crap, but hey, I got my fish.



It's a simple tank (for me anyway) of freshwater fish. I am not ready to setup another saltwater tank, nor do I have the cash for the fish to fill it, so I kept this one simple.




A few goldfish, a few mollies, but then I saw two things that really caught my eye.

And they are freshwater adding some variety to an otherwise very normal fish tank.

First is Blotto - and Grotto the slugs.




Blotto is shown here in a black shell, and Grotto looks the same in white.

Then I added the ultimate fun for my tank. Reginald, My African Dwarf Frog


All in all, a unique and satisfying tank to get me back in the eternal bond of tankhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home