Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Floss Report – Live from Disney Day 2 “The Reckoning”

It’s 9am on Monday morning. All over the US folks are getting into work preparing for the long day ahead.

In Florida, a small group of 4 rolls out of bed in search of adventure. They decide to make their way to the wild foothills of Africa in search of wildlife. Actually they head over to Animal Kingdom and take a safari tour were there are no cages… no fences… just you and the animals. The girls loved seeing all the wild animals, and I loved it’s a 15 minute trip so I got off my feet for a while.

After checking out some more animal attractions we park hopped over to Downtown Disney to check out some shopping and the Lego Museum. Check out this wild creature standing over 20 feet tall made of over 1 Million Legos!



So after dinner Erin and I headed out to do some adult travel while Aunt Alana came over to the room and watched the girls.

First I was crushed by an AT-AT


As the day came to a close, Erin and I grabbed a taxi for home in Toon Town. Wonder what Tuesday will bring?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home